These guidelines were created to better assist organizations with donation request submissions. Unfortunately, Jordan Vineyard & Winery cannot fulfill all requests for donations. We use the following criteria to determine which charities we consider to support:
- Charities focused on animal welfare, environmental protection, clean water, child hunger, educational services for disadvantaged youth, children and families in need, and U.S. military services.
- Organizations which are efficient, effective and operate with very low overhead to ensure the vast majority of funds go to those in need.
- *Organizations affiliated with our valued trade partners should contact Jordan Vineyards and Winery directly or through the website.
Jordan Vineyard & Winery typically provides support to selected organizations in three ways:
- Wine donation for auction. Gift boxes or large-format bottles for silent auctions or elite raffles are the preferred donation request. All auction donations require minimum bids.
- Hospitality donation for auction. Types of hospitality donations offered for auctions include a complimentary tour and tasting for four people, lunch for four prepared by our estate chef and an overnight stay for two in one of our guest suites. All hospitality donations have booking restrictions and minimum bid requirements.
- 3. Wine donation for pouring. Chardonnay and/or Cabernet Sauvignon to be the exclusive wine poured at a charity fundraiser reception or dinner. Maximum donation: 3 cases.
Please submit requests at least 60 days in advance. Our philanthropy committee meets once a month to review all requests. Requests submitted with less than 30 days notice cannot be considered. Organizations whose donation requests are accepted will be contacted by email 30-45 days after submission of request. All approved auction donation requests will be provided an auction lot description with minimum bid required and booking restrictions (if applicable). Due to the volume of requests, we cannot notify unselected charities.
To ensure auction lot winners receive our high standards of customer service throughout the donation process, requirements have been implemented. By submitting a donation request for an auction item, the charity agrees to provide the following to Jordan Vineyard & Winery:
- A copy of the auction’s printed program (if applicable) including the Jordan donation
- Auction lot minimum bid and/or booking restrictions clearly displayed for bidders
- Full name and city/state of residence for winning bidder sent to Jordan within 30 days
Charities unwilling to honor these requirements unfortunately cannot be considered.
We thank you for using and understanding our guidelines. We look forward to working with you to give back to noble causes.
Please complete this request form at least 60-90 days in advance of event. We will notify charities whose requests are approved within 45 days of donation sub.